Best Remote Control Slop Mower (2020) | Enjoy While Robotic Lawn Mower Does The Job
If you like having a neatly manicured lawn, but don’t like cutting grass yourself, you may want to think about buying a remote control slop mower. Robotic lawn mower does a great job of keeping lawns immaculate.
Many of them run on a schedule, which is convenient. Just like robotic vacuum cleaners. Some robotic lawnmowers can be operated at any time of the day or night so that you won’t have to worry about disturbing your neighbors with the noise.
What Are The Benefits Of Remote Control Slop Mower?
Here are some of the benefits when using commercial remote control lawn mower:
- The remote controlled mower is designed for comfort and safety when cutting grass on slopes, uneven terrain, or other potentially hazardous surfaces. You don’t need to worry about operator error or injury.
- A unique drive system and lightweight construction allow spider mowers to function on slopes with inclines up to 40 degrees. This is increased to 55 degrees when the hydraulic winch is used.
- Constant four-wheel drive and a patented steering system improve maneuverability. The remote lawn mowers have a great climbing ability and will still be gentle on the grass in any kind of terrain or weather conditions.
- Remote slop mower use mulching mower decks. The grass is cut into tiny pieces that help fertilize lawns. These mower decks can be used to extensively mow heavy grass and are ideal for gardens and parks.
- Slope mowers are also extremely safe. Remote controls let owners operate them far away from the lawn, noise, and vibration. The hydraulic winch can be engaged to further ensure safe cutting on slopes or inclines. Spider lawn mowers work well in even the toughest conditions.
- Spider mowers use the same setup to cut short grass and heavy brush. They work well on flat areas and steep slopes. A single spider mower can do the same job as multiple specialized lawnmowers.
8 Best Remote Control Slop Mowers To Buy
There are many options to choose from, so we’ve compiled a list of best remote controlled mowers to have. We looked at features like mowing capacity, smart mower technology, and ease of use.
Amazing Remote Control Lawn Mower - Spider Mini RC Mower
The amazing remote control lawn mower or Spider Mini RC Mower is one of the great invention to help a person to reduce the effort compared to regular mower .
Remote-controlled mower | SPIDER CROSS LINER
SPIDER CROSS LINER is the latest addition to the SPIDER mowers portfolio. CROSS LINER is powered by a commercial Honda engine.
Take a look at our selection and find your favorite spider remote control mower:
1. Spider remote control lawn mower
This is commercial remote control lawn mower specialized for mowing slopes, working on large areas and other areas that traditional mowers can’t handle. Spider mowers are designed to function effectively in all kinds of terrain.
Spider mowers excel at cutting both a heavy brush, flat areas, and slopes up to 55 degrees. They are comfortable, productive, and very safe machines.
2. RS612 Battery Powered Robotic Lawn Mower by Robomow
This robotic lawn mower is more than enough to mow a small yard. Its dual blades work well in lawns up to three-quarters of an acre (32,760 square feet).
The mower can work at inclines up to a 35% grade or 20 degrees at maximum. Set up is simple. All you need to do is set a schedule and perimeter. The remote slop mower does everything else!
- The cutting width of up to 22 inches.
- It can be programmed to cut in different zones before returning to its base.
- You can use the App to manage the mower when you’re away from home.
- The mower is also compatible with Alexa home and can be activated by voice command.
- It has an integrated rain sensor that tells the mower when to return to its base when it’s raining and to resume cutting when the rain has ended.
- It’s less noisy than other popular remote controlled mowers.
- Its safety and anti-theft system requires a code to be entered before it will run. The remote control slop mower will turn off automatically if tilted or picked up.
3. 115H Robotic Lawn Mower by Husqvarna
This is a remote controlled lawnmower that’s perfect for smart homes. One push of a button is all it takes for expert lawn maintenance.
The mower is quiet enough to run at night. You’ll never hear your neighbors complain about it! The grass clippings that are left behind can also be used as fertilizer.
- The Connect Home app allows you to set or change your mowing schedule. It works with Bluetooth connectivity up to 100 feet away.
- The hidden boundary wires help the unit traverse your yard so that it only cuts where it needs to.
- The automower will return to its charging station if the battery needs to be recharged.
- The mower works in rainy and sunny weather.
- It can climb slopes up to 17 degrees, cut up to 4 acres and cut grass up to 3.6 inches in height.
4. ROB 1000 Robotic Lawn Mower by McCulloch
A stylish automatic lawn mower that comes in attractive yellow and black colors. It’s easy to install and is ideal for mowing smaller yards. The mower has three cutting blades. It can climb slopes up to 25 percent incline. Another very quiet unit that won’t bother anyone anytime it runs day or night.
- It’s entirely programmable.
- The mower can cut a maximum of 1/4 acre.
- Bluetooth connectivity is available up to 100 feet.
- The unit works on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Its audible alarm is a great theft deterrent.
5. Automower 315 Robotic Mower by Husqvarna
The unit will return to its charging station if the battery is low. A very quiet automower that’s easy to maintain. No need to worry about bagging or raking grass clippings, because they can be used as a natural fertilizer for your lawn.
- Cuts up to four acres at a time.
- It can climb slopes up to 22 degrees.
- The mower cuts grass up to 2.4 inches in height.
- It works with Bluetooth from up to 100 feet away.
- The unit is guided by hidden boundary wires.
- There are no fumes and no noise.
- It can cut any time of day, even when it’s raining.
6. Greenkeeper Preprogrammed Robotic Lawnmower by Seamagic
- The mower uses a Li-on battery.
- It can climb slopes up to 28 degrees.
- The lift and tilt sensor stops the mower automatically anytime it has been tilted or picked up.
- You can use the anti-theft system to create a PIN code to prevent theft.
- It also comes with a collision sensor that allows it to detect and avoid foreign objects in its path.
7. Automower 310 Robotic Mower by Husqvarna
A smart spider remote control mower that fits right in with the rest of your smart gadgets. The [email protected] app makes it simple to schedule lawn mowing. You can use it to schedule mowing at times that are most convenient for you.
The mower will head back to its charging station automatically whenever the battery is low. It creates no fumes and is quiet enough to run any time day or night. The clippings can be left to fertilize your lawn, so you won’t need to expend extra time or energy in raking and bagging them up.
- The mower can cut yards up to 1/4 acre.
- It can cut on inclines up to 22 degrees.
- The robotic lawn mower can also cut grass up to 2.4 inches in height.
- It connects with Bluetooth up to 100 feet away.
- The mower will cut anytime in sunlight, clouds, or rain.
8. WR140 Landroid M 20V Robotic Lawn Mower by WORX
A smart lawnmower that will recommend a cutting schedule after it analyzes your lawn. Its makes small clippings that can be left on your lawn as a natural fertilizer. The built-in GPS unit will inform you if the Landroid has left your yard. There’s also a version available that can cut a half-acre lawn.
- The cut to edge feature means less trimming while giving your lawn a sharper cut.
- The mower is very easy to install and set up.
- This model can cut up to a quarter-acre lawn.
- The simple mobile app makes it easy to adjust your mower and control your mower remotely.